Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WOD and Run to Work

Back to running to work and back. A little breezy with the blowing snow this morning but the run home was quite comfortable. Screw-shoes served me well this morning but not really needed in the afternoon.

Chia and I did a late-in-the day Impromptu 500 Workout at Possum Corner:
50 pushups (wide)
50 air squats
50 crunches
50 supermans
50 leg lifts
50 dumbbell pushpresses
50 (more) crunches
50 pushups (narrow)
50 dumbbell alternating curls
50 dumbbell skull crushers

Tomorrow Doug has promised to bring a killer workout to Possum Corner and I'm running to work again. Except for a couple of Amstel Lights I've done a pretty good job at sticking to the Paleo plan the last couple of days and I've been putting away the sunflower seeds in lieu of the Skoal.

No comments: